Friday, November 13, 2009

Floating through FALL

Like the gold and red leaves falling around me, I find myself gently floating through the crisp air. There's a magic to this time of year and I am fully immersed in each sight, sound and taste. It's inspiring to filter through clothes that shown brightly in past decades and are being revived as modern attire. We recently posted a warm, wooly sweater from the eighties and a bright red vest from the seventies. Each piece harboring a past life, bringing inspiration from previous generations. . I welcome you to join us as we count down the next few days until Thanksgiving. Sip a warm mug of apple cider, nibble on some pumpkin bread and browse the delightful new items at ifeelvintage.

I want to alert you to a new line that we'll be introducing at ifeelvintage called the uglyboyfriend. We'll be posting vintage male clothing in the next few days. Keep watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors